What are your New Year’s Resolutions? Have you thought of ways that you could conserve water in your home or work life?
Head on over here and “Take the Pledge” to save water! With this pledge, you agree the water is a precious resource here in the Coachella Valley and that we must work regionally to protect our water supplies.
With simple changes in water use habits, you can save on your monthly bills and use less water, such as:
- Running the dishwasher or washing machine with full loads
- Shorten your shower by two minutes can save 5 gallons!
- Switch to a desert landscape
- Use a broom instead of a hose to clean your driveway and sidewalks
- Thaw your food in the refrigerator instead of under running water
- Consider switching over to energy and water efficient appliances
More tips can be found here.