This month we are highlighting environmental compliance jobs. Employees in this field are responsible for making sure environmental laws for water, gas, energy, oil, etc. are implemented and managed.
Essential job functions in the Environmental Compliance department include:
- Providing technical assistance for environmental health regulations, environmental management systems, and projects.
- Perform environmental compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Develop plans, permits, and procedures for air quality, hazardous waste, spill prevention, storm water, and wastewater.
- Manage multiple projects while adhering to scope, budget, and schedule expectations, and ensuring project deliverables meet quality standards.
- Participate in business development and prepare technical proposals.
- Must be familiar with US Environmental Protection Agency and local environmental regulations, as well as have a working knowledge of environmental permit application processes.
The water profession is a wonderful career that is full of great people, new challenges, a rewarding purpose, and best of all–a stable job with good benefits! If you care about water and your community, we hope you’ll join us. When you do, we know you’ll love this profession as much as we do!
BUILD JOB SKILLS,