There’s almost always something happening related to water. After all, it’s our most precious resource.
Below are a few key events (with 2020 dates noted) to keep in mind.
- Groundwater Awareness Week (March 8-14, 2020)
- Fix a Leak Week (March 16-22, 2020)
- World Water Day (Sunday, March 22, 2020)
- Drinking Water Week (May 3-9, 2020)
- National Preparedness Month
- Protect Your Groundwater Day (September 1, 2020)
- Infrastructure Week (September 14-21, 2020)
- Water Professionals Appreciation Week (October 3-11, 2020)
- Imagine a Day Without Water (October 21, 2020)
- Desert Horticultural Society’s Desert Garden Community Day (To be confirmed)
Stay tuned for details regarding the next Water Counts Academy. The 2021 Class may be offered online.
Once events, meetings and festivals start back up, we’ll be adding more occasions to celebrate everything water-related. And, all of the Valley’s six water agencies will be adding their local events too, so check back later for updates to our Calendar of Events.