There’s almost always something happening related to water. After all, it’s our most precious resource.
Below are a few key events (with 2020 dates noted) to keep in mind.
- Groundwater Awareness Week (March 8-14, 2020)
- Fix a Leak Week (March 16-22, 2020)
- World Water Day (Sunday, March 22, 2020)
- Drinking Water Week (May 3-9, 2020)
- National Preparedness Month
- Protect Your Groundwater Day (September 3, 2019)
- Infrastructure Week (September 14-20, 2020)
- Water Professionals Appreciation Week (October 3-11, 2020)
- Imagine a Day Without Water (October 21, 2020)
- Desert Horticultural Society’s Desert Garden Community Day (Saturday, October 31, 2020)
- CV Water Counts Academy – applications being accepted for February Class
Once events, meetings and festivals start back up, we’ll be adding more occasions to celebrate everything water-related. And, all of the Valley’s six water agencies will be adding their local events too, so check back often for the latest Calendar of Events!