Preserving Our Local Water Resources is a Community Commitment that Takes Hard Work, Planning, and Cooperation.
That’s why all five public water agencies that serve the Coachella Valley have been collaborating for years on water management issues.
By working together (as the Coachella Valley Regional Water Management Group), we have:
- Created an Integrated Regional Water Management Plan
- Secured nearly $18 million grant funding
- Funded water quality projects throughout the region
- Developed—and paid for—conservation programs, rebates and incentives
- Produced this website and conservation outreach effort